Powered by Blogger.

Summer School Week 5 of 2012

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Joshua completed his second online assignment using Time4Writing, I'm so excited for him. He had to write a 5-7 paragraph about what he would like to learn from his 8 week course. It was hard for him have to think of five sentences but he did it. He's a bit nervous about what his teacher will say because it wasn't the best paragraph he's written.

Lance completed Math Made Easy and Horizons Phonics.

Ethan completed Professor B Math. We didn't have to go online because he is still working on, 1 finger equals 3 sticks. If I show 6 fingers he has to say 18 and so forth. He also read another page from Pathway Phonics.

Brent, completed a few pages from Mathematical Reasoning and that was it for him.

Annette worked on her Editor and Chief and Create Better Writers-How to Teach the Five-Paragraph Essay.

I read another chapter from Mr. Pipes and the British Hymn Maker.

In the afternoon my two SIL and their children, my kids and myself walked to our favorite coffee shop, well it's my families favorite coffee shop, Shoemaker and Hardt.

 Lupe surprised me and showed up. I was secretly hoping he'd make it, so I had a happy heart! After we finished our drinks we walked another short block to the park. I was hot but holding hands on our way to the park was worth it. Love my Sweets.

0 comments :

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Places I enjoy!

Words of Wisdom

Christian Women Online


It is easier to build strong children Frederick Douglass quote at DailyLearners.com Thank goodness I was never sent to school...Beatrix Potter quote at DailyLearners.com


If God sends us on a stony path, He will provide us with strong shoes. --A. Maclaren

If you live right, chances are your children will too. But teach them everything. What you don't teach them someone else will-and you might not like those lessons.-The Delany Sisters



Credits

Coffee Background: cutecolors
Coffee Bear Clipart: (c)Lisa's country clipart
Scrapbooking kit for banner and button
Jannidee from Janiscraps Beads:Nana's Attic

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP