Powered by Blogger.

Date Night

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Tonight we were going to use our Chili’s gift certificate but the line was out the door and it was way too chilly to wait (plus I was hungry). We decided to eat at In-N-Out. I haven’t had a burger from there in months!
12.29.12 014
I ordered a single cheese burger with grilled onions and sauce only. I still can’t handle lettuce and tomatoes yet. My Sweets had the Double-double. Yum. 
I did bite my lips a few times and it hurt. I couldn’t eat the extra crispy fries Sad smile. The verse on our hamburger baggie was Rev. 3:20, the one on our french fry container was a verse from Proverbs, and as always John 3:16 was under the cup.
12.29.12 015
Look at the cheese. I couldn’t wait to take my first bite. I’m so bad, my hubby had to remind me to pray first. I must tame that sinful flesh of mine Winking smile.
12.29.12 016
My hubby looked tired so instead of our usual stop at Target we went to a movie. We watched Jack Fleatcher (think that was the name). There was a lot of shooting but thankfully no half dressed women or bad language.

After the movie we did go to Target for a few items. We had 15 minutes before the store closed so it was a rush trip. Not good. When you are in a hurry you don’t compare prices and can end up paying over $2.00 for an apple. How do I know you may wonder? Being the good mother that I am I picked up 6 Honey~crisp apples for my 6 Hearts! The price was $14.25, wowzers!

These apples are almost 4 inches!!!
 12.29.12 003
I scored with the Dunkin’ Donuts Gingerbread Coffee, $8.00 off. I paid $3.99 each. This time I only bought two. I’m still drinking last years Pumpkin flavor. The Candycane flavor coffee was $5.99, I saved $2.00.
12.29.12 001
On the way home my Sweets bought me a coffee from McDonalds. I doctored it up at home with some Gingerbread Syrup that I bought at Target a month ago. I keep forgetting about it.

That was another wonderful date with my wonderful hubby. Love you Sweets!

3 comments :

Jennifer aGlimpseOfOurLife said...

Those are some expensive apples- I hope they are delicious! I understand that rush and not checking prices. Your evening sounds like a fun one. :)

Mary said...

I miss In-N-Out Burger. Glad you had fun.

Dee said...

Linda, are you tempting me with these burger pictures. LOL! Luckily, I could still eat the meat inside. These pics look like the ones I see on food blogs. Very nice, and very, very tempting! ;) hehe...

Love your date night posts! So sweet and inspiring...:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Places I enjoy!

Words of Wisdom

Christian Women Online


It is easier to build strong children Frederick Douglass quote at DailyLearners.com Thank goodness I was never sent to school...Beatrix Potter quote at DailyLearners.com


If God sends us on a stony path, He will provide us with strong shoes. --A. Maclaren

If you live right, chances are your children will too. But teach them everything. What you don't teach them someone else will-and you might not like those lessons.-The Delany Sisters



Credits

Coffee Background: cutecolors
Coffee Bear Clipart: (c)Lisa's country clipart
Scrapbooking kit for banner and button
Jannidee from Janiscraps Beads:Nana's Attic

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP