Powered by Blogger.

Ethan’s Slippers

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Technorati Tags: ,
From Santa Clause, Ethan received a pair of slippers. I wasn’t sure if he’d really appreciate them or not but decided to put them in his stocking anyway.

Guess what?!?! He loves them and has worn them every, single, day since CHRISTmas.

12.29.12 001

He keeps asking me how much they are, because he knows if I tell him then it was I who put them in the stocking. Very clever little guy!

I haven’t told him but just in case you all want to know I paid $7.50 at Amazon.

My children know why we celebrate CHRISTmas but I always had fun as a kid believing in Santa, so I let my children do so as well. Santa only hangs the stocking, mom and dad get credit for the gifts Winking smile.

3 comments :

Dee said...

These are so cute! I want them for me. :)

Auntie Reff said...

Awesome slippers! They look so cozy and warm. Glad you put them in his stocking since he loves them so much.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Places I enjoy!

Words of Wisdom

Christian Women Online


It is easier to build strong children Frederick Douglass quote at DailyLearners.com Thank goodness I was never sent to school...Beatrix Potter quote at DailyLearners.com


If God sends us on a stony path, He will provide us with strong shoes. --A. Maclaren

If you live right, chances are your children will too. But teach them everything. What you don't teach them someone else will-and you might not like those lessons.-The Delany Sisters



Credits

Coffee Background: cutecolors
Coffee Bear Clipart: (c)Lisa's country clipart
Scrapbooking kit for banner and button
Jannidee from Janiscraps Beads:Nana's Attic

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP