I am not going to make low carb chocolate chip cookies again, or at least until I reach my goal weight. One word, addicting. One small cookie has 3 carbs and I ate 3. I couldn’t control myself. It’s been a long time since I’ve had a cookie. Yum!
I used the Atkins baking mix, splenda, and sugar free chocolate chips.
- 2 Cups Atkins All Purpose Baking Mix
- 1 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Cup salted butter
- 1 Cup granular sugar substitute (sucralose)
- 1TBL vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup sugar free chocolate chips
Mix Atkins All Purpose Baking mix, baking powder, salt in a bowl.
In separate bowl mix butter (softened), Splenda, vanilla, using mixer, add eggs one at a time. Once thoroughly mixed add the chocolate chips.
Drop cookie teaspoon size cookie dough on greased cookie sheet or use parchment paper. I also used a small cookie dough dropper (what is the name of that thing?!?!)
Bake at 350* for 10 minutes. Do not overcook. Makes about 36 cookies.
Net Carbs: 3.5 Fiber: 1 Protein: 4 Fat: 7.5 Calories: 98.5
Next time I’m going to make less:
- 1/4 Cups Atkins All Purpose Baking Mix
- 1/8 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1/16 Teaspoon salt
- 1/8 Cup salted butter
- 1/8 Cup granular sugar substitute (sucralose)
- 1/4 Teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 large eggs
- 2/3 cup sugar free chocolate chips
This one makes only 4 cookies