Boil about 2 cups water and steep 4 tea bags of Oolong Tea and let cool
Get your blender and add:
- 1/2 cup unsweetened Almond Milk
- Pinch of Cayenne Pepper (I put 1/4 tsp. but that might be too much for some so start w/less)
- 1/2-1tsp. Cinnamon (add more or less depending on how much you like cinnamon, I add 1tsp+)
- 1-2tsp. Vanilla (again to your taste. The first time I added 1tsp but now add 2)
- Pinch of Himalayan Salt (or any salt you prefer but the better the salt the more nutritious it will be)
- Sweeten to taste (I use Stevia)
- Add the Oolong tea and blend
- Put into a two quart jar, fill with ice, add more water to fill up the jar, shake well and enjoy!
The first time I made The Shrinker 1/4 tsp. of Cayenne was a bit much but I took small sips (don’t gulp). I continued making it with 1/4 tsp. and I am now use to it. So just experiment with the Cayenne Pepper.
I steep my tea bags for as long as it takes for the water to cool. Sometimes I’m in a hurry though and just add ice to cool it down.
I also use and steep the same tea bags again and add this water to my original mix to add more flavor because sometimes the ice will water my tea down. Just experiment and see what works for you.
Feel free to pin: http://pinterest.com/pin/267401296598289366/
Read more about Oolong Tea: