These are the main journals Lance will use for his 5th grade year, I’m so excited for him! He’s going to have a fun year =)
The journals are:
- Autumn Homeschooling Journal: 60 Day Plan
- The Asperger’s Syndrome Method: 6 Weeks
- Do-It-Yourself Homeschooling Journal: 60 Day Plan (he’s currently using this one)
- Homeschooling Boys – Library Based Curriculum: 60 Day Plan
Along with the main journals, Lance will also use:
- Teach Your Child to Read, Write, and Spell
- Picturing the Past: Charlotte Mason Homeschooling
- Multiplication Games – 180 Days of Math, Art, and Logic Fun
- Fun Schooling Spelling Journal
And, he will continue to use Dyslexia Games Series A & B.
This year will be a mix of delight-directed schooling as well as a little bit of structure from mom. I had already purchased school books for Lance before we started using The Thinking Tree curricula, so I’ll be adding those books in as well.
- History he’ll use (aff) Elementary World History-You Report by Master Books.
- Science: Elementary Anatomy: Nervous & Respiratory Systems Parent Lesson Planner from Master Books
- Grammar and Bible: (aff) Elementary Bible & English Grammar Pack from Master Books and Shoelace LA 3A 3B (I need to pull our Shoelace books back out)
- Spelling:(aff) Fun-School Spelling Journal
- Latin: I might wait on this.
- Math: TT4 & 5
We are also going to work our way through the Old Testament using History Through the Ages-Hands on Activity-Pak by Homeschool in the Woods.
And that is what my little guy will be using this year.