The book titles that are crossed out have been updated (as of 5/16) and have a suggested 5-10 pages a day now. In those books she suggest 5-10 pages but there are no Circle Today's Pages.
I've been having so much fun making video reviews of The Thinking Tree books! I need to get back to my regular blogging, :)
|This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosure.|
For today's Thinking Tree Link-Up I thought I'd share with you all the journals that I own of the suggested 10 pages per day in a short video!
The Do-it-Yourself Unschooling Journal (with a cute bird on a branch journal).
- Do-it-Yourself Homeschoolin Journal & Delight Directed Learning Handbook (the horse cover)
- All About Horses Homeschooling Journal (Horse Lovers Handbook)
- The Hyper Active Homeschool Journal for Kids with ADHD Ages 9-14
- Kitty Doodle's Homeschooling Curriculum
- Charlotte Mason Homeschool Journal
Do-it-Yourself Unschooling Journal(flowers and what looks like a painting pallet)
- Do-it-Yourself Homeschool Journal for Eclectic Learners (planets on cover)
Do-it-Yourself Unschooling Journal(cover with a leaf and mountains at the bottom). This one is not available as well.
- Asperger's Syndrome Journal (a favorite)
- Christian Family Homeschooling Curriculum (this is the one I was talking about in the video but could not find the updated cover)
- Dyslexia Games Homeschooling Handbook (Not shown in video because I don't own it)
There may be more that are 10 pages a day journals but these are the ones I am familiar with.
To find out which journals are secular and/or have Christian content please visit my Thinking Tree page.